Golf Tournament Rules and Regulations
1. Participants are required to produce the latest handicap certificate from
their respective clubs. Handicap certificate must be produced upon registration
failing which they will not be allowed to play.
2. The mode of play is stable ford over one round of 18 holes based on "System 36".
3. All play shall be in accordance with the rules of golf as prescribed by the Royal & Ancient Golf Club of St Andrew, Scotland and the local rules of Royal Johor Country Club.
4. Entrance Fee
RM250.00 or S$ 125.00 per competitor
RM200.00 or S$ 100.00 for RJCC members and Reciprocal members.
Participants have to pay their own caddie fee.
5. Team Cup
Four lowest net scores out of each alumni branch will be used to determine the champion team.
6. David Chen Memorial Challenge Trophy or "Chung Ling Champion"
Player with the best gross score will be declared "Chung Ling Champion".
7. Participants must have a valid handicap of not more than 24 for men and 36 for women.
8. All affiliated Club members must produce a valid introduction card failing which green fees will be charged. Only non-residents of Johor Bahru, Kota Tinggi, Pontian and the Republic of Singapore will be accorded reciprocal privileges.
9. a) For Goff: -
(i) No rubber studded golf shoes are allowed.
(ii) No round neck T-shirts. T-shirts must be tucked in.
(iii) No shorts allowed.
(iv) No jeans/handyman's pants (pants with several side pockets).
(v) No food and drinks to be consumed on the course except at Halfway Houses.
b) For Function Rooms & Hall: -
(i) No shorts.
(ii) No faded jeans.
(iii) No slippers.
(iv) No round neck T-shirts.
(v) Shirts must be tucked in.